Feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed? You’re not alone. LOTS of people have heavy hearts and are in need of deep peace.
EFT/Tapping is a wonderful tool I use to get to the root of those uncomfortable feelings, so that you can experience the love, forgiveness and acceptance you desire…and deserve!
While we’re in this “pinching” energy of transition and birthing humanity from the head to the heart, I will be offering free weekly EFT/Tapping at 11am Eastern every Wednesday.
There are 4 ways you can participate:
- Join LIVE on Wednesdays at 11am Eastern via Zoom – click for Zoom link
- I’ll be streaming live to the AngelsTeach Facebook Angels, Alchemy and Human Design group – click to join on Facebook
- I’ll be posting the recording on the AngelsTeach YouTube channel – click to follow on YouTube
- And I’ll also be posting the recording here on the AngelsTeach blog
If you aren’t familiar with EFT/Tapping, EFT is an acronym for Emotional Freedom Techniques. By literally tapping on specific meridian points, energy that has been stored and trapped within the energetic body can be released.
It’s used to heal all kinds of conditions from emotional challenges to physical ailments. I used it this past week to release a new layer of grief I’d been storing in my lower back/hips that began after my mother died in 2017 and it was amazing!
The process itself is simple (one of the reasons I love it!) and consists of 4 basic steps:
- Identifying the vibration(s) of the energy that needs to be released (e.g. feeling anxiety, anger, fear,… with the upcoming election)
- Giving specific words and feelings to the vibration(s) with the intention of replacing those vibrations with love, forgiveness and acceptance via what’s called “the setup”. This is done while tapping on the outside of one hand.
- Allowing the healing to take place by continuing to label the emotions that come up and tapping on more parts of the body.
- This cycle is repeated until whatever was ready to be released, has done so.
- Lastly, we seal it all up with an uplifting and nurturing affirmation.
If you know tapping, but haven’t tapped with me before, my process is to start where it’s clear and then I go into a channel with the angels and allow them to lead it all. Which means, we often go deep…to the place where big healing can happen.
Let’s face it…it can be hard to feel safe being in body right now. A lot of Lightworkers prefer to live outside of their bodies and hang out in the upper realms.
But we’re needed here on planet Earth. And to be present for that, we’re called to do the work to stay in body.
Nick Ortner, author of The Tapping Solution, wrote, “A person who is walking around with the belief I am safe in my body is going to approach the world from a very different place than someone who doesn’t believe that. That person will be more confident in approaching others… They’re going to be much more willing to put themselves out in the world, to be vulnerable in relationships, and to be willing to risk and dare, because they’re operating from a place of safety.”
Should your angels lead you to join in, I look forward to connecting and may your healing be complete. 🙏