I’m over the (new) moon excited today, because it’s finally time to share a new low-cost training on one of my all-time favorite techniques used for getting super cozy with the angels.
There are 3 tools I use. All the time. And love.
Pendulum, dowsing rods and the body…use just one or all three and profoundly enrich your relationship with the angels and hone your intuitive senses.
It really is that simple.
Many years ago, it was dowsing that blew open my intuition on this wild and wonderful spiritual path, because it gave me visible evidence of what the angels were telling me.
All the questions you have for your angels…dowsing allows you to get visual feedback on the answers you receive. To be able to see and validate the messages coming through is huge.
How dowsing can help with angel communication – is limitless.
Dowsing can help you get clear with…
- How much salt should I add to the soup I’m making?
- Should I look for another job right now?
- Is this relationship healthy for me at this time?
- What’s my next aligned step?
- Is it time to clean the litter boxes?
- And on that note…how much cat food should I order today?
- What shall I wear that supports my vibrational health?
- Should I go to the store now? In an hour? Tomorrow?
- Is there a book in the house that would be good for me to read right now?
- Is there a specific page in that book that I need to see? If so, what number?
- Am I living in a home that holds me in a high vibration? If not, what can I do about it?
- Is yoga a good form of exercise for me?
- How ’bout a puppy?
And on…the list is infinite.
I would love to help you learn how to reliably dowse and get answers that are clear.
To this end, I’ve just put the finishing touches on my newest virtual, on-demand training: Dowsing with the Angels.
The training consists of:
- 47 minute training video
- handouts to support key points and takeaways
- a live Q&A session with me on November 7th at 11am Eastern with options to participate via recording and submit questions ahead of time.
- unlimited access to this training (no end date) and any future Q&A sessions for this course. You’ll have it there for you to watch again and again, should you feel the need
The fee is a one-time payment of $22.22 and with a hardship tuition option of $4.44, should you be in need.
Please know that pendulum and dowsing rods are not included.
If ever there was a time to get closer to the angels, it’s now.
For more information or to register with the hardship tuition, visit the training page